Hiring Round-Up | 09th April 2021
Hiring Round-Up is a series of articles and also a part of #EdystHiringAlerts, where we release articles about some of the attractive Hiring alerts that we find that week. Having subscribed to Hiring Round-Up, you will be updated with some of the authentic hiring alerts from top organizations in the industry.
Let’s see the top job updates of this week!
#1 | Capgemini pooled Campus Drive
Are you graduating in 2021??
Capgemini has announced a Pooled Campus Drive for all the 2021 graduates waiting to kick start their amazing professional careers.
Being a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology, Capgemini definitely provides an amazing opportunity and place for freshers to be supported by the company in fueling your passion towards creation.
The last date to apply is 14th April 2021.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Exclusively for 2021 graduates
- A throughout percentage of 60%
- Location: Pan-India
Go through the complete eligibility criteria you need to meet to apply: JOB DESCRIPTION
#2 | Associate Software Developer | Ellucian
Ellucian is looking for an innovative, collaborative, hands-on individual for a software developer role to be associated with their new R&D team building amazing next-gen solutions.
All you need to be is “FAST-PACED!!”
- Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
- Experience: 0–6 months
Check out full Job Details: JOB DESCRIPTION
Visit EDYST website to find one place to be interview ready: The Complete Coding
#3 | Software Engineer, I-Cognos | Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies is looking for freshers who can display their commitment and consistency towards organizational development and standards, procedures, and design practices.
If you are a collaborative individual who can communicate to the best extent possible to get the work done, then this opportunity is for you.
- Good knowledge on
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
Check out full details: JOB DESCRIPTION
Try one free module from the WebMaster — Edyst Online Coding Bootcamp by the Edyst Team: Free Module
#4 | FirmwareEngineer | Hwelett Packard Inc.
HP is looking for individuals who stick strong to basic concepts and functions and keep working on improvements and advancements in every step they take in their work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Freshers from 2019 are eligible to apply
Check out full description: JOB DESCRIPTION
Try one free module from the Edyst Java Programming Course by Aneeq Dholakia: Free Module
#5 | Associate Software Engineer | NeosAlpha
“NeosAlpha’s spirit of community and the diversity of our people’s skills, backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. We constantly seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality, and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be.”
NeosAlpha is looking for individuals who are quick at learning and putting their best shot forward along with their team or buddies.
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/EC/EE)/ME/MTech(CS/DC)
- Good academics ( 6 GPA or 60% throughout)
- Good pH score
Check out full details: JOB DESCRIPTION
We hope you find this piece of writing of help in any way possible.
Wanna drop us some suggestions & ideas to write articles on?
Write us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Edyst Website — www.edyst.com
Visit Edyst YouTube Channel — www.youtube.com/edyst
We are an online learning destination for aspiring software developers to get ready for the most in-demand job.
Check Edyst Most Popular Courses:
- Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
- Adv. Algorithms and Data Structures Bootcamp
- Python Programming: Intro + Advanced
- Java Programming: Intro + Advanced
- Complete Coding Test and Preparation Pack
- Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Test Pack
- Edyst is posting this as information to support students and is not responsible for any changes made by the company regarding the job requirements.
- Please refer to the company’s career/job portal for the latest updates and information, eligibility criteria, and specific requirements of the application process