WIPRO Elite NLTH 2021 Preparation Guide
Wipro, one of the biggest IT giants has started it’s biggest hiring program for freshers which is the Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NLTH). Registrations for Wipro NLTH have started from 10th December 2021 and the last date to apply for Wipro NLTH is 5th January 2021. Here are all the details you need to know:
Eligibility and Details of Wipro NLTH 2021
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech passing in 2021
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Designation-Project Engineer
- Compensation-3.50 Lacs per annum
Important Dates of Wipro NLTH 2021:
- Last Date to Register for Wipro NLTH: 5th Jan 2021
- Date of Online Assessment:18th January 2021–23rd January 2021
How To Apply For Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Recruitment?
- Link to Apply: Wipro Careers Registration Link
- Fill in all the details in the new tab.
- Cross-check all the required fields and then click on the “Register” button.
- Details like the test venue, exam date, etc. will be sent through your email.
Every candidate will have to go through three stages during the process.
Stage 1: Online Assessment
- Will consist of 3 sections (128 mins)
- Aptitude Test — Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability (48 mins)
- Written Communication Test — Essay writing (20 mins)
- Online Programming Test — Two programs for coding (60 mins)
- Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- Practice Previous Year Questions: Get Started Now!
Stage 2: Technical Interview
- Candidates who clear the online assessment will have to go through a Technical interview.
- There is no fixed rule or domain from which questions will be asked so you need to be versed with basics well.
Stage 3: HR Interview
- Candidates who clear the Technical Interview will have to go through the final round of WIPRO NLTH which is the HR round.
- This round is basically to check your communication skills, confidence and body language.
The results of the interview will be communicated through the mail. Wipro NLTH is one of the golden opportunities for freshers who are looking for career opportunities in Wipro. Seeing the current covid situation and the market scenario it is obvious that competition will not be that easy. So don’t miss this opportunity and prepare yourself accordingly.
The best way to prepare for Wipro NLTH or any recruitment drive is by having a prior idea on the pattern and the type of questions that are asked.
Edyst is offering the WIPRO Elite NTH 2021 specially designed Test Preparation Pack with (Aptitude + Coding) practice questions and mock assessments. The package contains questions that have been asked in previous years which will help you in getting a prior idea for the assessment as well as Interviews. Edyst is also offering a discount on the WIPRO Elite NTH package 2021 on the occasion of New Year 2021. Don’t miss the opportunity and practice as much as you can. You can also try one module for free.
Edyst Wipro NLTH Test Pack: Start Preparing Now!
ALL THE BEST :)