TCS CodeVita 2021 - Important Information
One of the most popular contests for coders around the country, TCS CodeVita is back. In this contest, coders around the world compete to win the title of ‘World’s Best Coder’.
TCS Codevita is in three stages:
- Pre-Qualifier Zonal Round- Coding round with 24-hour window
- Qualifier Round- For those who qualify Pre-qualifier Round. In this test, the candidate is given six hours to solve the questions of the round.
- Grand Finale- Conducted in any of TCS offices. Top 3 Coders win total prize money of US$20,000/.
Start your CodeVita 2021 Season 10 preparation with Edyst special Preparation Pack. Sign-up now!
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
The first season of TCS CodeVita was held in 2012 in India with an aim to spread awareness on the various applications and use of coding. Encouraged by the good response, TCS decided to go global in 2014. In the very first global edition, they had 6 teams in the finals, thus strengthening their belief that now they can be truly global.
There are many perks of taking part in this event. Some of them are:-
- Global Ranking to Top Coders
- Top 3 Coders to win total prize money of US$20,000/-
- A chance to explore an exciting career with one of the world’s most powerful brand
- A chance to compete with some of The Best Coders in the world
- A Platform to showcase your programming skills
- Students who made it to the Finals get an opportunity to travel to India for the Grand Finale
Graduates or Postgraduates who are graduating in the years 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024.
HOW TO REGISTER?
For Indian geography, it is a two-step process
- You should log in to the TCS NextStep Portal. Then you can visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ to register.
- Once registered, you can directly register in TCS CodeVita by entering their NextStep Reference ID & Password. You can log on to the Campus Commune portal, go to the Contest Page and click on “Register”.
For Non-India geographies:
- You can visit www.tcscodevita.com and click on “Register”.
- After filling in a few vital information about yourself, you will be successfully registered for the contest. Once done, a mail confirmation will be sent to you at your registered Email ID. Post that, TCS will correspond with eligible contestants on this registered Email ID for all-important contest-related information.
To know more about exam pattern, registration & how to crack CodeVita, check out TCS CodeVita 2020 webinar by Aneeq Dholakia, IIIT-Hyd. & Co-Founder of Edyst!
Some important topics for coding rounds:
- Dynamic Programming
- Greedy Algorithms
- Mapping Concepts
- Array manipulation
- String manipulation
- Bit Mapping and Hashing
- Recursion and Heap
- Divide and Conquer
Practice is the key. Practice as much as you can as that will give you a good problem-solving approach that is needed in solving coding questions.
“BELIEVE in yourself, and hope for the best.”
We hope you find this piece of writing helpful in any way possible.
Wanna drop us some suggestions & ideas to write articles on?
Write to us @ email@example.com
Visit Edyst Website — www.edyst.com
Visit Edyst YouTube Channel — www.youtube.com/edyst
Visit Edyst Instagram Page- www.instagram.com/edystme/
Visit Edyst Telegram Channel- t.me/edystannouncements
We are an online learning destination for aspiring software developers to get ready for the most in-demand job.
Check Edyst Most Popular Courses:
- InfyTQ Preparation Pack 2021
- TCS NQT 2021 Preparation Pack
- Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
- Adv. Algorithms and Data Structures Bootcamp
- Python Programming: Intro + Advanced
- Java Programming: Intro + Advanced
- Complete Coding Test and Preparation Pack
- Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Test Pack
ALL THE BEST!